Want to make this recipe at home? Scroll down to browse the products you'll need.
|Prep Time: 5 Minutes||Slow Cook Time: 4 hours||Difficulty: Easy|
1) Liberally season chicken thighs with Pepper Creek Farms Tuscan Sea Salt.
2) Coat pan with Eureka Lemon Fused Olive Oil and sear chicken
thighs skin side down (first) on high heat until golden brown.
3) Add preserved lemons and juice from jar.
4) Add Sable & Rosenfeld Vodka Tipsy Garlic Olives and juice from jar.
5) Add 2 cups of chicken stock.
6) Move to 300 degree oven, cover and braise for 3-4 hours.