Want to make this recipe at home? Scroll down to browse the products you'll need.
|Prep Time: 10 Minutes||Brine Time: 4 hours||Cook Time: 20 Minutes||Difficulty: Easy|
1) For Brining: Pour two beers into a large bowl.
2) Mix 1 cup of salt, 1 cup of sugar and fresh herbs into bowl.
3) Pour 1/2 cup of Sicilian Lemon Aged White Balsamic Vinegar into bowl.
4) Pour 1 cup of water into bowl and mix thoroughly.
5) Place chicken quarters in brine, cover and refrigerate for at
least 4 hours and up to two days. The longer it brines, the more tender
and flavorful your chicken will become.
6) Remove chicken from brine and season with Pepper Creek Farms Tuscan Sea Salt.
Place on high heat grill skin side down.
7) Cook for 5 minutes (or until golden brown) and begin basting with
Sour Cherry Preserves. Let cook for an additional 10
to 15 minutes (or until cooked through) while periodically
flipping and basting.