Want to make this recipe at home? Scroll down to browse the products you'll need.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
1) For your glaze: Pour Lavender Balsamic Vinegar and Damson Plum Preserves into bowl.
2) Slowly pour Robust Intensity Extra Virgin Olive Oil into bowl & mix together.
3) Liberally season skirt steak with Bold Steakhouse Seasoning.
4) Liberally Season with Maine Garlic Sea Salt.
5) Baste skirt steak with glaze.
6) Place skirt steak on high heat grill.
7) Grill each side for 3 - 5 minutes or until cooked to desired temperature.
8) Remove, let rest for 10 minutes, cut & serve.
Prepare grill for high temperature grilling.
Season 2 lb skirt steak with 2T Bold Steakhouse Seasoning and 2T Maine Garlic Sea Salt.
In a bowl combine 3T Damson Plum Preserves and 4T Aged Lavender Balsamic Vinegar. Slowly drizzle in Picual Extra Virgin Olive Oil and whisk with vinegar mixture to create an emulsion. Spoon or baste steaks with balsamic mixture and place on hot grill.
Cook for 5 minutes on each side for medium. Remove from grill and let rest for 10 minutes before slicing.