Want to make this recipe at home? Scroll down to browse the products you'll need.
|Prep Time: 5 Minutes||Cook Time: 15 Minutes||Difficulty Level: Easy|
1) Coat with California Garlic Infused Olive Oil.
2) Season liberally with Maine Garlic Sea Salt.
3) Season liberally with Bold Steakhouse Seasoning.
4) Apply Olive Oil to pan with stove top on high heat. Sear both sides for 3-5 minutes or until dark brown.
5) Finish steaks in 400 degree oven for 6-10 minutes, or until cooked to desired temperature.
Rub each 1 inch thick strip steak in 2T of California Garlic Infused Olive Oil then season with 2T Bold Steakhouse Seasoning and 5T Maine Garlic Sea Salt.
Heat a heavy skillet over high heat. Once skillet is hot add olive oil and heat until shimmering. Place seasoned steaks in hot oil and sear each side for 4 minutes or until crust has formed then flip over and sear for an additional 4 minutes. Place steaks onto a sheet pan and into a 400 degree oven. Cook to 130 degrees (approx. 8 minutes) for medium rare steaks or 135 degrees (approx. 10 minutes) for medium steaks.
Remove from oven and let rest 5 minutes before carving or serving.