Want to make this recipe at home? Scroll down to browse the products you'll need.
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
1) Whisk two cups of heavy cream in medium heat sauce pot for 5 minutes.
2) Add Maine Pepper to taste, continue to whisk.
3) Add 1 cup of grated pepper jack cheese and whisk until smooth.
4) Add one part Della Terra Fusilli Pasta and two parts water to the Lekue Ogya.
5) Cook in microwave for 10 minutes, strain and mix with cheese sauce before serving.
Add 2 cups heavy cream, 1.5T Maine Pepper, and 2T Maine Garlic Sea Salt to a pot and heat over medium high heat.
Once cream is hot add 1 cup pepper jack cheese, ½ cup shredded parmesan, and stir to melt cheese.
In the Lekue Ogya XL add 1 cup Della Terra Fusilli Pasta and 3 cups of water. Cook in the microwave for 8-10 minutes until pasta is al dente.
Strain water from pasta and combine cooked pasta with cheese sauce. Top with Parmesan cheese.