Want to make this recipe at home? Scroll down to browse the products you'll need.
|Prep Time: 15 Minutes||Cook Time: 3 Hours||Difficulty: Medium|
1) Add chopped bacon and onions to cooking vessel on medium-low heat.
2) Add 1 cup of Maple Barbecue Sauce.
3) Add 1 cup of brown sugar and 2 tablespoons of Maine Garlic Sea Salt.
4) Add 1/4 cup of Pure Maple Aged Dark Balsamic Vinegar.
5) After straining and rinsing, add 1/2 lb. of presoaked pinto beans.
6) Add 4 cups of water.
7) Add 4 tablespoons of Jalapeno Mustard by Wildly Delicious and bring to simmer.
8) Cover and cook in 350 degree oven for 2.5 hours.
Soak ½ lb of pinto beans overnight in a bowl covered by 3 inches of water.
Chop 6 slices of bacon and 1 white onion. Over low heat in a heavy dutch oven, cook bacon until fat has been rendered off. Add onions and sautée until softened and fragrant for about 10 minutes.
Add 4 cloves minced garlic, 1 cup Maple Barbecue Sauce, 1 cup brown sugar, ¼ cup Pure Maple Aged Dark Balsamic Vinegar, 4T Jalapeno Mustard, 2T Maine Garlic Sea Salt, and soaked beans after straining water.
Stir everything in pot together and add 4 cups of water. Bring beans to a simmer for a few minutes and cover.
Place in 350 degree oven for 2.5 hrs. Check for tenderness. If necessary add more water and continue cooking an additional hour.