Want to make this recipe at home? Scroll down to browse the products you'll need.
|Prep Time: 15 Minutes||Cook Time: 30 Minutes||Difficulty: Easy|
1) Thick chop zucchini.
2) Thick chop squash.
3) Thick chop red bell peppers.
4) Thick chop onions.
5) Skewer vegetables. Place on baking sheet.
6) Coat with Rosemary Fused Olive Oil.
7) Season liberally with Maine Garlic Sea Salt and Maple Pepper.
8) Place in 450 degree oven for 20 - 30 minutes.
Cut 1 each zucchini and yellow squash into ½ inch half moons. Cut 1 red bell pepper and 1 onion into 1 inch pieces
Skewer vegetables alternating each vegetable until skewer is full then top with cherry tomato.
Drizzle Rosemary Fused Olive Oil onto skewers and season with Maine Garlic Sea Salt and Maple Pepper.
Bake in 450 degree oven for 20 - 30 minutes, or until roasted to desired color.